Be a Supporter!

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 4, 2012

underdog of the year

Also Too Scared To Poop Also Too Scared To Poop

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 4, 2012

i enjoyed that alot. the butthole was well drawn and the style itself was very pretty to look at. the scary animations coulda been more scary but were animated and composed good too. i dont remember the soundtrack so.. good job on that aswell i guess.

My Motherfucker My Motherfucker

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 27, 2012

sweet. it's a weird feeling to hear my own music in an animation but a good one, that is.
Thanks, funny video too. Nice lips.

Damien responds:

Thanks man!

We Are Newgrounds We Are Newgrounds

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 23, 2009

Ooooh

I havent seen this until now. I feel honored.
Great Pictjoor

Mexican Hat Catch Mexican Hat Catch

Rated 2 / 5 stars July 15, 2007

What the hell.. innovation?

Why isn't the damn sombrero growing, expanding, why aren't they getting stacked on luis head?
That's the least I'd have expected to make it somewhat fascinating or fun. Where are the bonus psychedelic tacos making the screen swirl around morphing luis into obscure vogue objects?

Besides, Luis is a fake mexican.
Nice attempt, but I expect more out of a 2man team.

Depredation responds:

Keep in mind we had 2 days to do this, it wasn't supposed to be amazing or original, just a fun game. Thanks anyway.

Ultra Dragon Fun Force Ultra Dragon Fun Force

Rated 3 / 5 stars July 15, 2007

Unmotivating

Yaaa knoww..
It had great graphics, and it was cool that you coded it yourself nathaniel, but mmh there wasn't enough happening for my taste..
You didn't even get any damage for missing the notes
An audience throwing absurd objects would have saved it.
It wasn't very motivating to play through, no time to get the secret ending though I'd love to see, it would be great to see some animations, it was very stiff.
I loved the characters.

Sadly only has splendid graphics. But great potential.

Rhythm Heaven Medley Rhythm Heaven Medley

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 8, 2012

It's a shame this hasn't been used anywhere yet. Seriously man you are my hero for being literally the only person to create fan-made content for this game. Makes me want to give you credit in some way. I gotta use it for something that's worth it's glory.

GenoWhirled responds:

It's always great to see other people on the Internet who appreciate this series' music as much as I do. It's unfortunately very overlooked, but at least with the release of Rhythm Heaven Wii, the series seems to be finding its way into the public eye ever so gradually, and that's good. Thanks for the review!

Construction Site Construction Site

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 8, 2012

Awesome <3 Thanks for providing the fans of the game with content like this. really lovely.

Badum Bum Bum Badum Bum Bum

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 8, 2012

It may really be the first, which is obviously not enough. (and it was submitted in 2011 and there are still not many more) Love your remix, love the originals, love the game. I mentioned it in a previous review on another tengoku remix of yours, but I really want to start a rhythm tengoku-heaven-paradise-fever remix album with fans of the game. You still a fan of the game?

GenoWhirled responds:

Oh wow, I can't believe I'm seeing post for the first time, and it's already (exactly) one year old. Weird how NG doesn't notify you of these things. I'm REALLY sorry about that. But anyway, if it's somehow not too late to take you up on your offer, please feel free to include my remixes in your album, as long as I receive credit where credit is due.